Occupying

Posted on 9:31 PM by ken | 0 comments





There's nothing else i can do ... how it all ends depends on you now. Knowing there's nothing i could do to help the situation but i feel something must be done. Feeling helpless, there's nothing i could do. Knowing the true meaning of " giving and taking ", this time i'm taking. If there's nothing done, i have a strong feeling of giving it all up.

Taking a test on life,
Question 1 How important do you cherish the people around you? Whats your answer?
Question 2 Have you ever place yourself in their shoes? Whats your answer?
Question 3 Are you willing to put down everything to fix things right?

This is not about taking initiative any longer, it's about what must be done not by someone else but you.

Occupying myself with my music, back to my guitar. I hope my guitar could help me through this time of life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment