A load off my mind

Posted on 10:53 PM by ken | 0 comments



A huge load of stress has been lifted off my shoulders, i truly realize the feeling of losing someone and getting them back, holding on it tighter then before. Losing someone you care about is painful..getting them back feels awesome, the feeling is indescribable the smile on your face means so much things. You just cant stop smiling.
The feeling of peaceful? Past Week has been a meaningful period of life for me, i was bombard with heavy loads of stresses. Now its seems it's getting better already, i'm able to get someone very close to me back. I'm making progress in my school work. All thats left is someone i care about.

I lost someone i hold dearly, she meant the whole world to me. I cant think of a day i didn't thought of her. I'm trying hard to make things right....back the way it was?? Nope, i do not want to be like the past. I want to start anew a new relationship with you. I blame myself for alot of things that happen...i asked myself isit always my fault? I blamed myself for things i couldn't understand. I really wish all the insecure all the disappointment all the sadness all the hatred all the misunderstand would just go away. When would i truly understand you? When would you allow me? Now...all i could do is wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment